Saturday 1 February 2014

Cosmosaurus Update



The production for our animated "Cosmosaurus" short is nearing completion and next week we are entering the post-production phase. I spent a lot of time this block texturing the vegetation and the main character. I also set up the lighting and rendering pipeline for our milestone presentation.

Vegetation Texturing (models by Elwin Westerink)

I created the textures using a combination of polypainting programmes and hand painting in Photoshop.










All models have a diffuse map only and texture sizes vary from 512x512 (small plants) to 1024x1024 (trees)

Cosmosaurus Textures (model by Emiel Strijker)


This is the main character for our little animatic. His aim is to be the first dinosaur to reach the moon. I'll keep you updated if he will succeed. I used 3D-Coat and Photoshop to texture our little friend.

This shot shows all the assets I have textured.


I hope to share the final animation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment